Welcome to Web Design Springfield MO, your home for news, information and tips on web design. If you own a business (or you are considering starting one), your web design is (or will be) an important factor in your success. Let us be your friendly companion on your journey to find a website to build a website with that utilizes clean, modern design techniques, is easy to find, and utilizes responsive design to ensure that your new web site looks great on all devices – whether it be a desktop computer, laptop, tablet, or mobile phone.
Web Design Tip #1 – Start With Clean, Modern Design
Be sure to start with clean, modern design. Nobody wants to get stuck with a web design that looks like it was built 10 years ago. Besides the fact that you want a design that is a positive reflection on your brand, you’ll want the potential customers that find our web design to like it enough to become actual customers.
Web Design Tip #2 – Make Your Site Easy To Find
You’ll want to learn a fair amount about SEO Springfield MO to ensure that your website is easy to find. Here are a few simple ways to ensure that your site is easy to find.
- Make sure you create a sitemap.xml file and upload it to Google and Bing webmaster tools. This will ensure that they have a copy of your sitemap. This makes it easier for them to find your website and index it quickly.
- Pay attention to Meta data. The title tag of your website should be relevant to your business and reflect the keywords that you are trying to rank for.
- Write a compelling Meta description with a clear call to action
- Include outbound links to authority websites
- Consider adding a blog. Each time you write a blog post, the index of your website expands. If you write quality content, you might even start getting a few choice backlinks.
- Get social. Setup social media pages for your business and make sure the link to your site is included so people can find you easily. We even suggest that you consider setting up a YouTube channel for additional exposure. Just create a few videos, upload them, and be sure to include a link to your website in the description area.
- Setup local “citations” of your business using websites like Google Local, Yelp!, yp.com and more. Be sure to include a link back to your website when you do.
- Pay attention to your competitors best backlinks and attempt to mimic their efforts.
While their are many things that we could suggest to make your site easier to find, that is a short list to get you started. Don’t forget PPC Marketing Springfield MO either.
Web Design Tip #3 – Utilize Responsive Design Techniques
When implemented properly, responsive web design techniques ensure that the user enjoys an excellent experience on your web site – regardless of whether they are using a desktop computer, laptop, tablet, or mobile phone. It eliminates the need for a separate mobile website.
We recommend that you insist upon a web design that utilizes modern design, is easy to find, and is responsive to all devices. Do this and you’ll be happy with your end result.